Monday, November 23, 2009

Trinity

"Jesus is God and the Creator" 1Jn.1:8-10
Jn.1:1-3,14
New Translation-Jehovah Witness-And the Word was a god.(not God)
Trinity-God,Holy Spirit,Jesus Christ
1Tim.3:16,4:10
Isai.7:14,Mt.1:21 Jesus means"He'll save His people from their sins."
Colos.2:5-9.2:9 Jesus has the fulness of God
Mt.1:23 "Immanuel" means "God is with us."
Isai.9:6 Wonderful,Mighty God,Everlasting,...
Jn.* I'm -whatever you need.
Jn.1:29-I'm the Lamb of God.
Jn.6:35-I'm the bread of life.
Jn.8:12-I'm the light of the world.
Jn.10:11-I'm the good shepherd.
Jn.10:7-9-I'm the door of the sheep,the door
Jn.11:25-I'm the resurrection and the life
Jn.14:6-I'm the way, the truth and the life.
Jesus proves "He is God by healing a paralytic man."
Jn.5:17-18,Rev.21:6"Alpha and Omega"
Jesus always says "I AM."
Exo.3:14 God told to Moses, "I AM THAT I AM."
Jesus said that He is God so the Pharisees and the scribes want to kill Him.
Jn.8:58 "I AM before Abraham."
Jn.8:23-24 "Jesus is the only Creator and the Lord and Saviour."
1Tim.1:1-2
Paul said that "Jesus is the Saviour and the Lord."
1Tim.1:11 The glorious gospel of God-Jesus
1Tim.1:17 King of the kings, Lord of the lords


2Samuel.9:1-10 Beautiful story of David
Here, we see the beautiful story of King David and the son of Jonathan,Mephibosheth.King David is the 2nd king of Israel.
If you want to know clearly,read the whole chapter (2Samuel.9)
We can see 3 points of David's:
1.Faithful before God
2.Worshiper (worship God even where hard places)
3.He has soft hard
Friend,don't be laden to say "sorry." Say "forgive me" when you did mistake.
We can hear God's voice if we have soft heart. Like David,we must apologize to God if we do sin.
In this story,David typifies Christ.
Mephibosheth typifies us.
Friends, don't say that
-God cannot solve my problem.
-God doesn't love me/know my trouble.
Always know that
-God cares you.
-God make your future.
I think you'll know that God's love and feel His taking care.

No comments:

Post a Comment